Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updates From a Most Lovely Kitty


So mummy brought me home some little presies today. She discovered the Martha Stewart Craft line a store she will not admit going to but dose because somethings are so darn cheep. She brought home ribbon and now my neck is adorn with a most beautiful bow. I must say I look rather posh. She also brought home a silly little toy for me, she claims it is a bone folder and used for creasing and crafting but she forgot that I lack opposable thumbs and thus do not craft. It is ok it will still work for my favourite game, knock toy under furniture. Then mommy looks under and tries to reach it. Silly mommy I always win at this game. I am such a clever kitty.

I have now exhausted myself (paws are not ideal for typing) and must lay down.

Many Kisses
Felicity A. Huffman

No comments:

Post a Comment